Hi, I’m William
I’m a professionally trained and qualified counsellor working online to help you feel better about life.
I work mostly with clients who are dealing with change (such as moving abroad or experience a bereavement) and those who identify as having gender and sexual relationship diversity (LGBTQI+).
People choose online counselling for many reasons, including:
- Finding a way to deal with depressive, anxious or angry thoughts and feelings
- Feeling low, stuck, depressed, or down for no clear reason
- Coping with a significant life event like the end of a relationship
- Dealing with the loss of someone or something important
- Experiencing difficulties at work, or facing redundancy
- Wanting to make changes to behaviours or patterns that feel unhelpful or limiting
- Dealing with a problem that feels difficult to resolve or share with others
- Handling stress and the demands of everyday life, in addition to the difficult events and situations that life throws up
- Encountering the same problems, even though you try everything to prevent them
- Questions about identity and acceptance
- Making sense of life changes, such as a change in home, work, status, family
My experience includes working with children from the age of six through to bereaved adults in their eighties. I have worked with a range of issues including anxiety, loss, depression, self-esteem, relationship issues, relocation, life changes, sexuality and gender. It is always my great privilege to be alongside my clients as they gain deeper understanding about themselves and how they relate to the people in their lives.
Looking for Emergency Support?
Because I operate alone, I cannot provide an emergency service. If you need immediate help, call emergency services or take a look at the emergency resources for more help.
Ready to Book Your Session?
If you feel ready to take the next step, why not book your first session today?
If you are still thinking about booking, you might want to take a look at my fees or read more about online counselling throughout my website.
- Master of Social Science (MSSc) degree in Gender Studies from Linköping University
- Bachelors degree (BSc hons) in Psychology from the Open University
- Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Bereavement Care
- Certificate in Online Counselling
I also attend numerous training courses and professional development courses.
Professional Memberships and Directory Listings
View my profile on Counselling in France.